A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Milan Kim practice?
- Dr. Milan Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Milan Kim practices Pediatrics near Rowland Heights, CA.
See Rowland Heights Pediatricians.