A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Mody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milan Mody, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Mody, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mody graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mody has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan G Mody MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milan G. Mody practice?
- Dr. Milan Mody has 1 office location.
Dr. Milan Mody practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.