A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Pantelic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Pantelic, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantelic graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Pantelic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan V Pantelic MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Milan V. Pantelic practice?
- Dr. Milan Pantelic has 1 office location.
Dr. Milan Pantelic practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.