A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Stojanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stojanovic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stojanovic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Stojanovic, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Stojanovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Stojanovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan Peter Stojanovic MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milan P. Stojanovic practice?
- Dr. Milan Stojanovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milan Stojanovic practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near West Yarmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Mashpee, MA.
See West Yarmouth Anesthesiologists and West Yarmouth Pain Management Doctors.