A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milan Stojanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milan Stojanovic, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Lower Back Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Stojanovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Stojanovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milan Peter Stojanovic MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milan P. Stojanovic practice?
- Dr. Milan Stojanovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Milan Stojanovic practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Pain Management Doctors.