Dr. Milan Stojanovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milan Stojanovic?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 9th, 2017

Total waste of time. Only could see him on Saturday In melrose. Did not care of my needs even know I showed him MRI and 5 years of surgery results and said I need another nerve blocker and said I did not even neeed and that would not recommend pain med even after 5 years of it be it prescribed to me . I had 4 RFA IN the last 5 .years and still wanted to do a nerve blocker. Did not go over my MRI results He said after a RFA you should be fine after 4 days. I had 4 and it takes at least a month. He did not care about my needs or well being .

August 18th, 2016