A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milana Boukhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Boukhman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Boukhman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milana P Boukhman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milana P. Boukhman practice?
- Dr. Milana Boukhman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milana Boukhman practices Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.