A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milana Boukhman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Boukhman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boukhman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boukhman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milana P. Boukhman practice?
Dr. Milana Boukhman practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Urgent Care Centers.