Overall Review

May 9th, 2014
Great Office!
I have been bringing my family to this practice for many years and I have always had a positive experience. Dr Stavitsky always spends ample time with us and answers all our questions. The practice is small and the personal attention my family gets is wonderful. My family and I are very happy here.

June 24th, 2013
Our family LOVES Dr. Stavistsky & Dr. Mele at Universal Pediatrics. Our children are always seen by doctors, not NPs or PAs. Sick visits are always squeezed in right away. The personal care and personal knowledge each doctor has for each of our children always amazes me. They treat the whole child, not just test results. They are very sympathetic to a parent's concerns. They both listen carefully to what child and parent have to say. One of them is always available to speak to directly, even on the weekends. Our family has been with this practice for 11 years and it's always the same consistent, excellent care. We highly recommend both doctors at Universal Pediatrics.

July 18th, 2012
Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. Nina immediately went into the great new playroom and started playing with the toys there, which distracted her from the possibly anxiety of seeing a doctor. All of our questions were answered we were told that we could call back any time to get some more information. Dr. Stavitsky spent a lot of time with is and we left feeling comfortable and very satisfied.

July 12th, 2012
Not sure why anybody would rate this dr/office low
I was there with my 2 kids on the same day as the person who gave a low rating. Not sure why that happened. We love this doctor, their office and staff.

July 11th, 2012
Stay away
Incompetent doctor, rude nurse. Stay away.

February 12th, 2012
the best!!!!!!

April 10th, 2011
Mrs
We absolutely love our pediatricians! It is a beatiful, small, boutique practice in Wellesley Hills where children and adults feel like home. Never lo ...