A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Fajardo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Fajardo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from University of Philippines College of Medicine, Manila.
Dr. Fajardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Therese Fajardo MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mildred T. Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Mildred Fajardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred Fajardo practices Psychiatry near Sharon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See Sharon Psychiatrists.