A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Fajardo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fajardo
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Fajardo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Fajardo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from University of Philippines College of Medicine, Manila.
Dr. Fajardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Therese Fajardo MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mildred T. Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Mildred Fajardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred Fajardo practices Psychiatry near Sharon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See Sharon Psychiatrists.