Learn more about Dr. Mildred Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Fajardo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fajardo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fajardo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Fajardo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from University of Philippines College of Medicine, Manila.
Dr. Fajardo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Therese Fajardo MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mildred T. Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Mildred Fajardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mildred Fajardo practices Psychiatry near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Psychiatrists.