A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Kwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Kwan, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Kwan MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred Kwan practice?
- Dr. Mildred Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mildred Kwan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Berwyn, PA.
See Berwyn Allergists and Berwyn Internists.