Dr. Mildred La Fontaine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mildred La Fontaine?

February 16th, 2017

Amazing doctor

October 23rd, 2016

Dr LaFontaine took weeks ( yes, weeks) to return my phone calls when I was in crisis with a horrendous migraine. In the meantime, I had to keep going to CH ER. When I finally saw her for a scheduled appointment, she was cold and had zero compassion for my situation which was at that point a month long migraine. Her answer was to send me once again to the ER! Needless to say, I switched out of her practice and am very happy I did. I'm now getting excellent, professional and compassionate care. I no longer suffer from three to four week migraines.

July 15th, 2008

Dr. LaFontaine is thorough and professional. She was very conscientious about getting to the bottom of my symptoms and arranged all diagnostic tests in a timely manner. She is available for follow-up questions and has a kind, considerate manner. I feel very fortunate to have her as my neurologist.

February 16th, 2017