Learn more about Dr. Mildred McAfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred McAfee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAfee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McAfee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred McAfee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McAfee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Arlene McAfee MD is a female General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred A. McAfee practice?
- Dr. Mildred McAfee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred McAfee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Plano General Practitioners and Plano Internists.