A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred McAfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred McAfee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred McAfee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McAfee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Arlene McAfee MD is a female General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred A. McAfee practice?
- Dr. Mildred McAfee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred McAfee practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors and Plano Internists.