A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred Rowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Rowley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Rowley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowley graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Rowley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mildred H. Rowley practice?
Dr. Mildred Rowley practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, OR.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.