A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mildred Sabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Sabo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mildred Sabo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sabo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred R Sabo MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mildred R. Sabo practice?
- Dr. Mildred Sabo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mildred Sabo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists and Brick Geriatric Doctors.