Family Practitioner

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by ML on Mar 27th, 2015

I am so disappointed that Dr. Millie is no longer with WellStar!!! She was an excellent doctor!!!! She took time with her patients and really cared about them. WellStar would be wise to treat their doctors better!!!

Good Doctor.. show details Good Doctor..
by Rowena Hamby on Mar 25th, 2015

I can not believe Dr. Santorufo, has left the practice. She is a good Doctor, and so nice. Why was people not notified ? My husband was just there and two weeks later for a blood pressure check, and they said she is no longer there. This is not the way a practice should do things. She had gotten so busy, that we could only see her for six months and yearly appointments. We had to go to urgent care if we got sick. That is what her office would say. She is booked up. I don't like the way things are done now. I would expect to be worked in when I am sick. Dr Samples was our doctor, and she left and we chose Dr. Milly. Have been with this group sence 2001. I just wished someone would tells us what happened to her.

by Cyndi on Mar 25th, 2015

Most definitely disappointed to find out that Dr. Millie is no longer at Wellstar. I had finally found a Dr. that I considered not only to be MY Dr. but I always left her office feeling like somehow she was a friend. Please, if anyone out there finds her please post it on this review site!!!

Bring Dr Santorufo back! show details Bring Dr Santorufo back!
by Laura on Mar 19th, 2015

I called to make an appt with dr Santorufo and Wellstar tells me she's no longer there and they don't know where she is. She's a phenonmen doctor! I will go wherever she goes if I can find out where that is!

Mar 18th, 2015

She is no longer with Wellstar but she is the best. Hope to find where she goes next.

Bring Dr. Santarufo back!!! show details Bring Dr. Santarufo back!!!
Mar 16th, 2015

I hope Wellstar BEGS Dr Santarufo to come back. I am in shock she is gone. BEST doctor there. I do not know the circumstances, but this was a huge mistake and I, along with several friends who are also her patients, am heartbroken. Best bedside manner, caring, and works endlessly to help me with my thyroid and other health issues. Amazing doctor.

Mar 11th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Mili Santorufo. She is thorogh and patient.

Extremely disappointed show details Extremely disappointed
Jan 21st, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Laura Sample since 1986 the best Dr in the world till she moved and Dr Satorufo took over but one day I came in for a appointment and was asked to make a payment I didn't have my checkbook it was a new bill I hadn't recived a bill statement so the receptionist told me she would ask the doctor if she would see me she came back and the Dr Santorufo said no!!!! Imagine my shock I was there' for a kidney stone!!! And the doctor refused to treatment !! So I left and left lots of messagesq but no return calls! I sent a letter with my brother and she told him she had no time to return phone calls and she had to do what Wellstar asked her to!Shocked again So I went in to see her I told me she now had 5,000 patients thanks to Obama care she could no return phone calls and had to do what Wellstar asked her did not apologize she was cold as a fish!!i totally disappointed will never return that's how you treat a patient since 1989 !!!how would you feel my family is looking for a new Dr too!! How would you feel??

Patient show details Patient
by Ray Holts on Oct 10th, 2013

My husband and I simple love Dr. Milly. She will not stop until she get's to the bottom of what's seems to be affecting your health and wellness. She always has a smile and on point with laughter. Awesome! Ray

Apr 17th, 2013

I went for a physical and results were never communicated until I recieved a letter in the mail. Called several times to speak with a nurse to go over results and never heard back. I then called and asked to speak with the office manager to voice my concerns, and she did not call me back. The office manager had a nurse call me back and I missed the call. Found out from CVS pharmacy that they had called in a cholesterol medication for me that we never discussed. I will never go back to this office because of the poor follow through. Very dissapointed!!!!

So pleased show details So pleased
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Santorufo is now in Acworth, GA. She has been my husband's and my doctor for about 3 years now. I couldn't be more pleased with her care. She listens and really works with your to findh the best solutions for your concerns. I have been so happy, and would recommend her to anyone in need of attentive, quality care.

Office locked and everything moved out ..... show details Office locked and everything moved out .....
by ziggy on Jun 9th, 2010

She closed shop without notifying her patients.

by Penny Buckley on Dec 21st, 2009

Doctor Mildred Joann Santorufo takes her job very seriously; she is a loving and caring doctor with great bedside manner. She also has a great personality.Whatever your problem is she will not stop until she finds out what it is and is able to fix it. She takes pride in making you feel better.