Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Extremely disappointed  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Laura Sample since 1986 the best Dr in the world till she moved and Dr Satorufo took over but one day I came in for a appointment and was asked to make a payment I didn't have my checkbook it was a new bill I hadn't recived a bill statement so the receptionist told me she would ask the doctor if she would see me she came back and the Dr Santorufo said no!!!! Imagine my shock I was there' for a kidney stone!!! And the doctor refused to treatment !! So I left and left lots of messagesq but no return calls! I sent a letter with my brother and she told him she had no time to return phone calls and she had to do what Wellstar asked her to!Shocked again So I went in to see her I told me she now had 5,000 patients thanks to Obama care she could no return phone calls and had to do what Wellstar asked her did not apologize she was cold as a fish!!i totally disappointed will never return that's how you treat a patient since 1989 !!!how would you feel my family is looking for a new Dr too!! How would you feel??

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ray Holts on Oct 10th, 2013

My husband and I simple love Dr. Milly. She will not stop until she get's to the bottom of what's seems to be affecting your health and wellness. She always has a smile and on point with laughter. Awesome! Ray

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

I went for a physical and results were never communicated until I recieved a letter in the mail. Called several times to speak with a nurse to go over results and never heard back. I then called and asked to speak with the office manager to voice my concerns, and she did not call me back. The office manager had a nurse call me back and I missed the call. Found out from CVS pharmacy that they had called in a cholesterol medication for me that we never discussed. I will never go back to this office because of the poor follow through. Very dissapointed!!!!

|  So pleased  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Santorufo is now in Acworth, GA. She has been my husband's and my doctor for about 3 years now. I couldn't be more pleased with her care. She listens and really works with your to findh the best solutions for your concerns. I have been so happy, and would recommend her to anyone in need of attentive, quality care.

|  Office locked and everything moved out .....  |  show details
by ziggy on Jun 9th, 2010

She closed shop without notifying her patients.

|  show details
by Penny Buckley on Dec 21st, 2009

Doctor Mildred Joann Santorufo takes her job very seriously; she is a loving and caring doctor with great bedside manner. She also has a great personality.Whatever your problem is she will not stop until she finds out what it is and is able to fix it. She takes pride in making you feel better.