Learn more about Dr. Mildred Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Silva, Mildred Donis Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Autologous Blood Transfusion
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Male Menopause
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Sexual Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Donis Silva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mildred D. Silva practice?
- Dr. Mildred Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Mildred Silva practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians and Orlando Primary Care Doctors.