Learn more about Dr. Mildred Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mildred Silva, Mildred Donis Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Autologous Blood Transfusion
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Male Menopause
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Menopause
- Sexual Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mildred Donis Silva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mildred D. Silva practice?
- Dr. Mildred Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Mildred Silva practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors.