Dr. Mildred Zafra Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mildred Zafra?

Posted on January 17th, 2015

This is not my regular pediatrician, but rather the Dr. On call when I called in on a Saturday with a concern about my baby. She was rude over the phone, making implications that I was not feeding my 2 month old baby enough, since I was not waking him at night every 3 hours to eat. I explained that his regular Dr. Said he is thriving and eating plenty and that was not the reason for my call. She continued to repeat herself until I reminded her that my baby was not under her care and I was following the directions of his pediatrician. I then had to repeat my original concern and threaten to refuse her help and call a nurse instead. I finally received an answer to my original question after a very unsettling experience over the phone.

Posted on August 10th, 2017