A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milen Peev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milen Peev, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Peev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milen P Peev MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Milen P. Peev practice?
- Dr. Milen Peev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milen Peev practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Willowbrook Pediatricians and Willowbrook Pediatric Specialists.