Learn more about Dr. Milen Peev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milen Peev is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peev
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milen Peev, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Peev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milen P Peev MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Milen P. Peev practice?
- Dr. Milen Peev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milen Peev practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Willowbrook Pediatricians and Willowbrook Pediatric Specialists.