Dr. Milen Todorov Velinov MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pediatrics.
Learn more about Dr. Milen Velinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milen Velinov, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Velinov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Velinov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Velinov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milen T. Velinov practice?
Dr. Milen Velinov practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, Staten Island Geneticists, and Staten Island Pediatricians.