A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milen Velinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milen Velinov, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velinov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Velinov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milen T Velinov MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Milen T. Velinov practice?
- Dr. Milen Velinov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milen Velinov practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians and Staten Island Geneticists.