A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milena Elimelakh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milena Elimelakh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elimelakh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elimelakh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milena Elimelakh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Elimelakh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Elimelakh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milena Elimelakh MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Milena Elimelakh practice?
- Dr. Milena Elimelakh has 13 office locations.
Dr. Milena Elimelakh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.