Learn more about Dr. Milena Elimelakh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milena Elimelakh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Elimelakh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Elimelakh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milena Elimelakh MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Milena Elimelakh practice?
- Dr. Milena Elimelakh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Milena Elimelakh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.