A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milena Elimelakh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milena Elimelakh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elimelakh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Elimelakh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milena Elimelakh MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Milena Elimelakh practice?
- Dr. Milena Elimelakh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Milena Elimelakh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.