A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milena Jguenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milena Jguenti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milena Jguenti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jguenti graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jguenti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milena Jguenti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milena Jguenti practice?
- Dr. Milena Jguenti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milena Jguenti practices Family Medicine near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Family Physicians.