A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milena Lambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milena Lambie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambie graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lambie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milena D. Lambie practice?
Dr. Milena Lambie practices Plastic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Novi Plastic Surgeons.