Dr. Milena Lambie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milena Lambie?

December 14th, 2013

Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Lambie quoted a price of $2,000 dollars lower than other cosmetic surgeons in the Farmington Hills, Mi. area.. I know there is and old saying "You get what you pay for" but this is not the case with Dr Lambie who is very caring and compassionate cosmetic surgeon. Highly recommend Dr. Lambie if you are thinking of getting a cosmetic surgeon and you won't be disappointed....I have had other cosmetic procedures performed on me so I know what I am talking about when I recommend Dr. Lambie.

August 27th, 2013

WONDERFUL! THE BEST!!

I am a nurse and have had Dr. Lambie perform several surgeries for me---I've never been disappointed. She is a very talented surgeon with a stellar bedside manner. She is honest and conservative--will not just do surgery for the sake of making money--she is invested in your well being and results. I would NEVER choose a different surgeon for any of my cosmetic procedures. She's the best. Dr. Lambie insists on follow up appointments and making sure you obtain the very best results possible!

April 25th, 2016