A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Adler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Adler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Franklin Adler MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miles F. Adler practice?
- Dr. Miles Adler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miles Adler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Gastroenterologists.