A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Adler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Adler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Franklin Adler MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miles F. Adler practice?
- Dr. Miles Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Adler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists and San Leandro Gastroenterologists.