A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Belgrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Belgrade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belgrade
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Belgrade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Belgrade, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Belgrade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belgrade has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles J Belgrade MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles J. Belgrade practice?
- Dr. Miles Belgrade has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Belgrade practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists and Minneapolis Pain Management Doctors.