A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Belgrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Belgrade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Belgrade, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Belgrade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belgrade has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Jay Belgrade MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles J. Belgrade practice?
- Dr. Miles Belgrade has 6 office locations.
Dr. Miles Belgrade practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists and Minneapolis Pain Management Doctors.