A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Belgrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Belgrade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belgrade
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belgrade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Belgrade, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Belgrade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belgrade has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles J Belgrade MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles J. Belgrade practice?
- Dr. Miles Belgrade has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Belgrade practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists and Minneapolis Pain Management Doctors.