Dr. Miles Brett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Brett?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Miles Brett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2013

Great Dr.

Let me start by saying I have a lot of doctors in the family, and unfortunately have had to go to more than a few myself over the years. Dr. Brett is truly the best doctor I have ever had. How many doctors do you know that answer their own emails from patients (through their patient portal)?!? He thinks outside the box, like I told him that I was having fatigue and he decided to run some tests. Turns out I was vitamin D deficient. No other doctor ever cared. They figured that bc I was a trial attorney that I just had a lot of stress and not enough sleep. He actually listened to me and thought about me before making any decisions. I cannot say enough good stuff about him.

February 24th, 2011

Not knowledgable doctor

I vistied this doctor by looking a 4star rating here on vitals.Here is my experince below.My first visit is to get my physical.The lady from doc's office called with lab results and was told to maintain low fat diet and daily walking as I have high levels of triglyceride (400).The doc didnt prescribe me any medication.When I discussed this to my father first thing he asked is what did doc prescribe you.I had no idea about all these things.the doc never discussed with me as to what that triglyceride count means to my health.This is my second visit.I told doc about my last triglyceride count and inturn he asked me what did I prescribe you last time.I was totally puzzled.This time he didnt let me ask question about my weight/cholestrol etc rather he seems to be engaging me with irrelavent conversation. He did prescribe me some medication and without even discussing the effects of it he showed me my way out.I was totally disappointed and decided will not go back to him.Trust me He is not knowledgeable

July 12th, 2010

Chrisq

I have been going to Dr. Brett for over 10 years for FAA medicals and general check ups/medical care. I have never had an issue with him.

May 4th, 2010

he stopped taking my insurance (United Healthcare) as of 2010, so I just changed to another physician

July 27th, 2017