Learn more about Dr. Miles Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Clayton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clayton
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Clayton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Clayton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Gregory Clayton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miles G. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Miles Clayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Clayton practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.