A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Clayton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clayton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clayton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Clayton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Gregory Clayton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miles G. Clayton practice?
- Dr. Miles Clayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Clayton practices Ophthalmology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists.