A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Colwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Colwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colwell
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Colwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Colwell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colwell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Colwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Owen Colwell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Miles O. Colwell practice?
- Dr. Miles Colwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Colwell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Physiatrists.