A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Day, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Day has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Russell Day MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles R. Day practice?
- Dr. Miles Day has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miles Day practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists and Lubbock Pain Management Doctors.