Dr. Miles Dinner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Dinner?

July 13th, 2017

Simply the best anesthesiologist I have ever encountered

A wonderful compassionate man

February 18th, 2011

Let me start off by saying that there is no greater crisis than having a child with a life threatening illness. Callie, who was two years old and diagnosed with a brainstem glioma, went into the operating room under Dr. Dinner's care. He is a remarkable man who cared expertly for Callie, provided reassurance to me and my husband, and post-operatively spent time in helping us the most difficult days of our lives. For an anesthesiologist to be so humane and compassionate gave me a whole new way of thinking about the profession.

February 18th, 2011

An extraordinary physician and person

During one of the most trying periods of my life, I was so fortunate to encounter this unbelievably amazing person who was my anesthesiologist. He was so, so much more as he provided not only highly skilled care but was remarkable in his insights, amiability into my very serious condition. I was literally changed by my encounter with Dr. Dinner and will never forget him

Autism Spectrum Disorder