Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.0

patient/former patient show details patient/former patient
by faith on Dec 27th, 2014

What I want to know is HOW he is still working at this or ANY facility for that matter since his license to practice medicine PERIOD was PERMANENTLY revoked 9/13 ??? I used to love the guy, did wonders with my headaches, but I wouldn't see him today on a bet. Does the Medical Board know that he is working at your facility??? If not.....they will soon!

Lisa Angel show details Lisa Angel
by Lisa Angel on Apr 16th, 2013

Horrible place to go...Drake cannot stay off the bottle and lost his license...he is too good to comply with his probation. His office has no credibility and pharmacists refuse to fill his scripts. Wait is hours and hours, sometimes he leaves without seeing you (the patient) and still charges you for appointment!!! His staff has no RNs and the medical assistants are nasty and full of their power to take your Rx! Drake also forgets to write scripts, then lies about it saying staff lost them...I went thru withdrawal twice because of this, until I started being pushy which is so different than other physicians. After 6 years, I have spent hundreds of hours in his office being told I was using heroin and lied to about my drug screens, until yet another staffer was fired for it...new staff is nastier than the originals! I have been on pain meds over EIGHTEEN YEARS and never had a dirty screen, yet was dismissed for having my prescribed drug in my urine....was I supposed to FRAME the scripts or USE them? Drake is a phony and a drunk...not worth the hours wait for a script you cannot get because no reputable pharmacist will fill Drakes Rx.s Lost his license twice and still sees patients while having no license!!!!!!!!! Avoid this fraud. I cannot even give him ONE star for the ratings.

A real pain show details A real pain
Dec 2nd, 2011

Trying to get in to see him or asking that he stay on schedule is harder than going to see the pope. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone - unless you are desperate.