A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Ellis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sumter Regional Hospital
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Sumter Reg Hosp, Americus, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Wayne Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles W. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Miles Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Ellis practices Family Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
See Phenix City Family Physicians.