Dr. Miles Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Fine?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Miles Fine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

Doctor is not good

Dr. Fine is a quack! You will agree once you compare Dr. Fine to a real ear surgeon/EN&T doc. Good luck!!

January 21st, 2016

Excellent!

July 15th, 2015

I've been to his office a few times, always had to wait (even with an appointment) for at least an hour. today I waited for over an hour and just talked to his assistant about getting my co-pay back and left. She was nice about it (i guess it happens often). Won't reccomend him to anyone

July 3rd, 2015

Not my favorite doctor.

Dr. Miles Fine is not my favorite doctor. I met him on a singles dating website. We talked on the phone. We made plans to meet. He never followed through. I'm disappointed. He's strange.

April 24th, 2014

I'm not write sure of what others have written here. .. seems like they are writing about another Doctor. Although Dr. Fine has long waiting times, one needs to consider he only has office hours 2 days a week. The others days he's in surgery. My son has been his patient (8 years old) for almost a year... Dr. Fine has always be been sensitive, professional, and has never pushed "surgery". In fact, he has been very conservative regarding invasive procedures. He is knowledgeable, amiable, and makes you feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Fine to anyone!

November 15th, 2011

Surgery not needed

Dr. Fine preformed surgery on me that was not needed and just made my problems worse. He was sanctioned my the medical board due this and many other complaints.

February 17th, 2010

Doesn't really know patients. I've been seeing him 3 months now and have had surgery yet he still asks EVERY time the same questions he had at my first. Appointment sat in the waiting room for 40 minutes before he even got vto work, arriving almost an hour late to work is really unprofessional, I would NOT recommend this Dr.

September 15th, 2008

charges for procedures not done

Charges for procedures listed as surgeries in office he does not perform, and there is no recourse as it is his word against yours.

April 25th, 2008

Did not inform me of costs?

He did not inform me of the assoc. cost with the procedure and I believe he may be in violation for recommending a procedure when it was not necessary.

June 27th, 2017