A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Graber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Jay Graber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles J. Graber practice?
- Dr. Miles Graber has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Graber practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.