Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
A great office and doctor! show details A great office and doctor!
by Julie on Feb 26th, 2015

I only wish all doctor offices were as caring and friendly as The Graivier Center. Dr. Graivier is a perfectionist and one of the best in his field.

Love Him!!! show details Love Him!!!
by Nicole Sotis on Jan 26th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. G since 2008 and he is undoubtedly the best!! I have since moved to Florida, and now live in South Carolina, but I still travel to see him for all of my "Medically Cosmetic" needs :) I have tried other doctors, but keep on coming back to Dr. G in Atlanta. I had surgery back in 2008, which can be very scary for anyone who has never been under the knife. Dr. G is so reassuring and confident in his abilities that he even put my severely OCD mother at ease on the day of surgery! The results were perfection! I cannot say enough kind things about the staff. I feel like part of the family when I come into the office. He must be "that good" if I drive 5 hours to get his services!

Dec 15th, 2014

I love Dr. Graivier and his staff. Dr. Graivier is one of the best in the world and the first to develop and use many fillers and surgery technics. I highly recommend him!

Miles, you're the best show details Miles, you're the best
by Mary Rebecca on Sep 16th, 2014

I was recommended to Miles Graivier by a dear friend. I went to see Miles about having surgery. I suffered for many years with pain from fiber cystic breats and at 40, I was tired of dealing with the pain. Miles and his staff were excellent in preperation for my surgery. The staff was the most professional I have ever encountered and Miles was the most professoional and caring to not only make me look good but he wanted to make me pain free as well. It's so nice to see a plastic surgeon who actually cares about health as much as looks. I would recomend Doctor Miles Graivier and his staff to anyone who is thinking about surgery. Don't go to someone else, go to someone who has your best interest at heart. That's my advice!!!!!!!!!

by Kate on Aug 6th, 2014

Dr. Graivier and every member of his staff are nothing short of phenomenal. Despite being only 20 years old and not a "typical" patient, I felt incredibly comfortable and secure with Dr. Graivier and his staff. In addition to fantastic results that reflected exactly what I requested before my surgery, every visit to this center was a pleasure. Whenever I had an appointment, I was always seen in a timely manner; Whenever I called with a question, I was helped by the friendly voice of a competent staff member; When I popped in unannounced right after my surgery, they squeezed me into their schedule; When my parents had questions about financing, their staff was ready to help in every way; And whenever I had a request, nurses went out of their way to meet my needs. Dr. Graivier and his staff are caring, friendly and helpful. I have recommended Dr. Graivier to several friends (including out-of-area friends; it's worth the drive!), and I will use The Graivier Center again in the future.

Jul 19th, 2014

Dr. Graivier is an excellent doctor and has a great staff working alongside. He improved the appearance of my nose and I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend him!

CPA/Patient show details CPA/Patient
by Christine McHenry on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr. Graivier was not only extremely kind but he explained everything involved with my procedure and really took the time to make sure I understood how everything would work with the surgery. I had narrowed my search down to two plastic surgeons for my procedure and I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Graivier. His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly as well.

Perfectionist show details Perfectionist
by Jill Pergament-Lehrer on Apr 24th, 2014

I have been a patient for 12 years. I started with botox & fillers and over the years have had my eyes & breast done as well as some lipo. I have total confidence in Dr Gravier and his staff. I have never felt better about myself. Thank you Dr Graivier for your expertise in all that you do.

Patient show details Patient
by Regina B on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Graivier is an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone with plastic surgery needs. He and his staff are so professional, courteous, knowledgable and patient and they go way out of their way to make every patient feel special and important. The Graivier Center is a state of the art medical facility that allows Dr. Graivier and his staff to offer the best and highest quality patient care imaginable. If you ever need to speak with Dr. Graivier or his staff regarding your post-op care, the Dr. and his staff are always very responsive to patient telephone calls and inquiries. Finally, if you are looking to have your work done by a highly skilled plastic surgeon who will give you the most "natural looking results"...look no further than Miles Graivier, MD! Dr. Graivier's specialized surgical skills are worth EVERY PENNY! :)

Tummy tuck and lipo show details Tummy tuck and lipo
May 1st, 2012

I got a mini tummy tuck to correct the extra skin I had from having two kids, and some lipo around the hips. Four days after the tuck I still have loose sagging skin even with the after surgery bloating. After my surgery a very angry nurse rushed me out of the recovery area and ran my wheelchair into the wall, then used it to block a heavy door from closing. When I showed up for my post op. apt. I was told the doc was in surgery but they could see if they could pull him out for me. What about a post op DOCTOR visit doesn't he understand?! He did come into the room to answer my questions but rushed me and left fast. My favorite most comfy flip flops I brought with me to surgery weren't sent home with my things and when they found them for me at my post op visit, I overheard a comment by one of the nurses that "They aren't Louis vitton" or anything. I felt so humiliated and disrespected and and short changed.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Graivier was excellent and friendly. I had a consultation with a different doctor in another practice, and left in tears. Dr. Graivier was the complete opposite, and made sure I felt comfortable. I would definitely reccommend him!

Full body lipo and fat injections with a great doc and staff! show details Full body lipo and fat injections with a great doc and staff!
Oct 22nd, 2010

I met with 4 different Plastic Surgeons in the Atlanta area before choosing Dr. Graivier. He and his entire staff were worlds different in professionalism and making me feel at ease. I had full body lipo and fat injections in my hands and face on Oct 19 and had a great experience. A complementary lymphatic massage is included in their services to help in the recovery period so I will schedule that soon. Dr. Graivier also provides (supply cost only) touch ups for a year in case you want to tweek anything. I was very nervous about this whole process but chosing the right surgeon made the difference!

Liposuction show details Liposuction
Jul 28th, 2010

I consulted with Dr. Gravier about performing liposuction on me. I was very impressed with his bedside manner. He was very relaxed and answered all my questions. He was not in a hurry to rush me out and get on to the next patient. I was very comfortable with Dr. Gravier and felt he had my best interest in mind. I scheduled my appointment and was treated wonderful by all his staff. I would recommend Dr. Gravier without hesitation. I am very impressed with the results of my procedure.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
May 10th, 2010

He done work on my mom's skin cancer on her scalp. At first I was leary about the treatment he was giving her. But in the end it worked out beautifully. My mother was so self concious of her skin cancer, she wore scarfs or a hat. After Dr. Graivier was finished with his treatment she was confident again. No more hats or scarfs. She took pride in fixing her hair and not having to cover it up. Thank you Dr. Graivier.

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by Maria M on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr. Graiver is the best doctor around! If you need any work done he is your guy. The office staff is great. He tends to your every need, always available, responsive..I highly suggest you use him. He is worth the time it takes to see him...I had several procedures done and am very heppy. He is an artist!

by Unhappy on Dec 26th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Gravier left me with a mark on my face after giving me a new filler that burned my skin.||Unhappy

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Positively the best!! show details Positively the best!!
by gapeach08 on Feb 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Graivier is SO worth the consultation wait time! I waited from August until January just to meet him. He is so smart, sweet and is a great guy all around. My friend and I both who have gone to him wanted to hug him because he was so wonderful to us. The surgery was as easy as can be and my results are perfectly how I wanted them to be. I took him a picture of how I wanted to look and it is exactly how I came out looking. He is like an artist and can make you look just how you want to. He was very caring after surgery and wants to take the best care of you possible and help you to have a quality recovery. Also, his staff is SO sweet and helpful as well. Awesome, awesome! I HIGHLY suggest him! :)

Nov 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Graivier is a wonderful surgeon. My experience and results were the best I could have hoped for. There is a wait for his services but it is well worth it.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Best in Town show details Best in Town
by gabulldog on Oct 30th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Although it takes some extra time to see Dr. Graivier, he is the best. He is extremely honest and professional. His work is exceptional. I have been so pleased with the 2 procedures that I have had done over the past 6 years. He is the Best!!!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor