Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 22nd, 2016

Amazing doctor! Dr. Graivier is so genuine and truly cares about every patient and their satisfaction.

5 Stars plus! show details 5 Stars plus!
Jun 5th, 2016

You couldn't make a better choice when having elective procedures. From initial consult to final follow-up visit, you are treated with the highest regard from each on of the staff & Dr. Gravier. If you think, "oh I'll go with this other surgeon and save some money"...you get what you pay for! Dr. Gravier came very highly recommended, and I'm glad to say that I pass that same recommendation on! Unbelievable! And the nurses are the best!

Great Staff show details Great Staff
Feb 23rd, 2016

My 11 year old son had some facial moles removed. He and his staff always made him (and me) feel at ease before, during and after the procedure. Great people!

Nov 6th, 2015

Had a mommy makeover four years ago. Unbelievable results. In menopause with no muffin top and perky breasts. So happy with the procedure. Dr Gravier is an artist as well as a gifted surgeon.

A gifted angel. show details A gifted angel.
Oct 7th, 2015

This man is an angel. He is truelly gifted surgeon that actually cares about his patients. I came to him after the wrong surgery was done on me and I was left deformed. He fixed it completely and now I look like I am 30 again. I do not say this lightly but he is the best surgeon I have ever seen and I have seen too many.

Excellent Surgeon!! show details Excellent Surgeon!!
Jul 8th, 2015

Dr. Graivier has done two procedures for me (chin and eyes). He is a true artist with a scalpel - a pro at the top of his field. He is also very caring and friendly. I look 8-10 years younger after my eye procedure, and it hasn't even finished healing yet. His staff is courteous, professional, and friendly. They all seem to be having a good time and really enjoying what they do. I would not trust my face to anyone else.

Excellent Surgeon! show details Excellent Surgeon!
by LB (Out of town patient) on Jun 4th, 2015

I have been a patient for several years and have undergone several procedures (Breast Augmentation and Liposuction). I am so happy with my results! I would recommend to Dr. Graivier to everyone (which I have done....). His staff is very professional and make you feel right at home (Like Family!). I am hooked on his spa services and try to have something done every time I am in town! Love the skincare lines too!! Overall recommend everything!!!

by Tina Snyder on May 27th, 2015

Dr. G made me feel so comfortable, that when he asked what I wanted to do, for myself, there was honest listening, objective evaluation, empathy, and encouragement. He made a profound difference in my life and by extension, my family's. He is incredibly skilled, professional, and a doctor's doctor.

May 22nd, 2015

I have had several procedures with Dr. Graivier over the years and I thinks he is an excellent surgeon. I would never even think about going to anyone else. I am looking forward to my next procedure! You are the best Dr. Miles Graivier!!

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
by Joanna Jernigan on May 21st, 2015

Dr Graivier is Awesome. I had a bad experience with another doctor and he saved me from a lifetime of living with a bad outcome. He is a gifted surgeon. His staff know their stuff and everyone at his office is supportive. You could not find a better person than Dr Graivier. He will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions. He listens and looks you in the eyes as you talk. There is no question or concern too small to be addressed. Not only is his surgery technique the best, but his care, compassion, and followup are outstanding. He is the best of the best.

African-american Rhinoplasty show details African-american Rhinoplasty
by AllyeE on May 18th, 2015

During my consultation with Dr. Graivier, I explained that I wanted to define my tip and reduce the width of my nostrils a bit. He understood my concerns completely, described the procedure with confidence and clarity, and was very reassuring. I felt comfortable with my decision to stick with him almost immediately, and I am so glad that I did. The result is so beautiful, feminine, and extremely natural-looking. I absolutely love my results! I would recommend him to anyone looking to make this change. He's wonderful!

A great office and doctor! show details A great office and doctor!
by Julie on Feb 26th, 2015

I only wish all doctor offices were as caring and friendly as The Graivier Center. Dr. Graivier is a perfectionist and one of the best in his field.

Love Him!!! show details Love Him!!!
by Nicole Sotis on Jan 26th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. G since 2008 and he is undoubtedly the best!! I have since moved to Florida, and now live in South Carolina, but I still travel to see him for all of my "Medically Cosmetic" needs :) I have tried other doctors, but keep on coming back to Dr. G in Atlanta. I had surgery back in 2008, which can be very scary for anyone who has never been under the knife. Dr. G is so reassuring and confident in his abilities that he even put my severely OCD mother at ease on the day of surgery! The results were perfection! I cannot say enough kind things about the staff. I feel like part of the family when I come into the office. He must be "that good" if I drive 5 hours to get his services!

Dec 15th, 2014

I love Dr. Graivier and his staff. Dr. Graivier is one of the best in the world and the first to develop and use many fillers and surgery technics. I highly recommend him!

Miles, you're the best show details Miles, you're the best
by Mary Rebecca on Sep 16th, 2014

I was recommended to Miles Graivier by a dear friend. I went to see Miles about having surgery. I suffered for many years with pain from fiber cystic breats and at 40, I was tired of dealing with the pain. Miles and his staff were excellent in preperation for my surgery. The staff was the most professional I have ever encountered and Miles was the most professoional and caring to not only make me look good but he wanted to make me pain free as well. It's so nice to see a plastic surgeon who actually cares about health as much as looks. I would recomend Doctor Miles Graivier and his staff to anyone who is thinking about surgery. Don't go to someone else, go to someone who has your best interest at heart. That's my advice!!!!!!!!!

by Kate on Aug 6th, 2014

Dr. Graivier and every member of his staff are nothing short of phenomenal. Despite being only 20 years old and not a "typical" patient, I felt incredibly comfortable and secure with Dr. Graivier and his staff. In addition to fantastic results that reflected exactly what I requested before my surgery, every visit to this center was a pleasure. Whenever I had an appointment, I was always seen in a timely manner; Whenever I called with a question, I was helped by the friendly voice of a competent staff member; When I popped in unannounced right after my surgery, they squeezed me into their schedule; When my parents had questions about financing, their staff was ready to help in every way; And whenever I had a request, nurses went out of their way to meet my needs. Dr. Graivier and his staff are caring, friendly and helpful. I have recommended Dr. Graivier to several friends (including out-of-area friends; it's worth the drive!), and I will use The Graivier Center again in the future.

Jul 19th, 2014

Dr. Graivier is an excellent doctor and has a great staff working alongside. He improved the appearance of my nose and I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend him!

CPA/Patient show details CPA/Patient
by Christine McHenry on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr. Graivier was not only extremely kind but he explained everything involved with my procedure and really took the time to make sure I understood how everything would work with the surgery. I had narrowed my search down to two plastic surgeons for my procedure and I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Graivier. His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly as well.

Perfectionist show details Perfectionist
by Jill Pergament-Lehrer on Apr 24th, 2014

I have been a patient for 12 years. I started with botox & fillers and over the years have had my eyes & breast done as well as some lipo. I have total confidence in Dr Gravier and his staff. I have never felt better about myself. Thank you Dr Graivier for your expertise in all that you do.

Patient show details Patient
by Regina B on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Graivier is an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone with plastic surgery needs. He and his staff are so professional, courteous, knowledgable and patient and they go way out of their way to make every patient feel special and important. The Graivier Center is a state of the art medical facility that allows Dr. Graivier and his staff to offer the best and highest quality patient care imaginable. If you ever need to speak with Dr. Graivier or his staff regarding your post-op care, the Dr. and his staff are always very responsive to patient telephone calls and inquiries. Finally, if you are looking to have your work done by a highly skilled plastic surgeon who will give you the most "natural looking results"...look no further than Miles Graivier, MD! Dr. Graivier's specialized surgical skills are worth EVERY PENNY! :)

Tummy tuck and lipo show details Tummy tuck and lipo
May 1st, 2012

I got a mini tummy tuck to correct the extra skin I had from having two kids, and some lipo around the hips. Four days after the tuck I still have loose sagging skin even with the after surgery bloating. After my surgery a very angry nurse rushed me out of the recovery area and ran my wheelchair into the wall, then used it to block a heavy door from closing. When I showed up for my post op. apt. I was told the doc was in surgery but they could see if they could pull him out for me. What about a post op DOCTOR visit doesn't he understand?! He did come into the room to answer my questions but rushed me and left fast. My favorite most comfy flip flops I brought with me to surgery weren't sent home with my things and when they found them for me at my post op visit, I overheard a comment by one of the nurses that "They aren't Louis vitton" or anything. I felt so humiliated and disrespected and and short changed.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Graivier was excellent and friendly. I had a consultation with a different doctor in another practice, and left in tears. Dr. Graivier was the complete opposite, and made sure I felt comfortable. I would definitely reccommend him!

Liposuction show details Liposuction
Jul 28th, 2010

I consulted with Dr. Gravier about performing liposuction on me. I was very impressed with his bedside manner. He was very relaxed and answered all my questions. He was not in a hurry to rush me out and get on to the next patient. I was very comfortable with Dr. Gravier and felt he had my best interest in mind. I scheduled my appointment and was treated wonderful by all his staff. I would recommend Dr. Gravier without hesitation. I am very impressed with the results of my procedure.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
May 10th, 2010

He done work on my mom's skin cancer on her scalp. At first I was leary about the treatment he was giving her. But in the end it worked out beautifully. My mother was so self concious of her skin cancer, she wore scarfs or a hat. After Dr. Graivier was finished with his treatment she was confident again. No more hats or scarfs. She took pride in fixing her hair and not having to cover it up. Thank you Dr. Graivier.

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by Maria M on Sep 28th, 2009

Dr. Graiver is the best doctor around! If you need any work done he is your guy. The office staff is great. He tends to your every need, always available, responsive..I highly suggest you use him. He is worth the time it takes to see him...I had several procedures done and am very heppy. He is an artist!