Dr. Miles Graivier MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Roswell, GA

March 26th, 2017
Dr. Graivier permanently destroyed my body with no concern at all. His secretary, Tammy Gazafy, has falsified my records.
The Graivier Center has permanently deformed my body thru butt augmentation. Dr. Graivier placed the implants not in (medically) the appropriate spot in my butt. He decided to just simply and quickly place them above my muscle instead of within or under like medically proven to be the right way. Dr. Graivier chose to overcharge me $3,000 more than many other reputable plastic surgeons ($10,000). Over charged me to not even take his time and do my surgery efficiently. Infact, he was two hours late to my surgery. No apology- just, "I had to take my kid to school." This may or may not be malpractice. Regardless, when asked for my medical records his assistant, Tammy Gazafy, was reluctant to send them. As well as waiting months to receive my records there after- Tammy also falsified information in the written records; illegally post dated the AFTER surgery deformed body pictures as the date of my consultation when natural butt pictures were taken-- in Tammy Gazafy's own handwriting (to manipulate the law into thinking that was my original body that they had worked on); and still, months later, The Graivier Center has not sent me my original pictures of my natural body from the consultation before Dr. Graivier deformed me leaving me devastated. They have stolen the most vital part of my medical records. This surgery happened last Spring 2016 and since then they have not complied with me; ignore me via e-mail and phone; manipulated me; and have stolen my legal medical information from me. When asked for a quote to take the implants out, Dr. Graivier quoted $3,000 more than the surgeon I may decide to go with now. When asked if Dr. Graivier would lower the price to match the other Doctors quote....no reply. Not once have I received an apology nor even the smallest concern from their office. I have every e-mail since day one from this medical private practice-and if the public were to read them....you would all be appalled! So, now I stand here with butt implants sagging down past my thighs, uneven, and in so much pain I have to wear a girdle 24/7. Women think twice before choosing this doctor!

March 13th, 2017
Truly a wonderful experience from scheduling to results.
Dr. Gravier has performed 3 surgeries on me. Each surgery was performed with precision and very positive results. I would not choose any other plastic surgeon.

June 22nd, 2016
Amazing doctor! Dr. Graivier is so genuine and truly cares about every patient and their satisfaction.

June 5th, 2016
5 Stars plus!
You couldn't make a better choice when having elective procedures. From initial consult to final follow-up visit, you are treated with the highest regard from each on of the staff & Dr. Gravier. If you think, "oh I'll go with this other surgeon and save some money"...you get what you pay for! Dr. Gravier came very highly recommended, and I'm glad to say that I pass that same recommendation on! Unbelievable! And the nurses are the best!

February 23rd, 2016
Great Staff
My 11 year old son had some facial moles removed. He and his staff always made him (and me) feel at ease before, during and after the procedure. Great people!

November 6th, 2015
Had a mommy makeover four years ago. Unbelievable results. In menopause with no muffin top and perky breasts. So happy with the procedure. Dr Gravier is an artist as well as a gifted surgeon.

October 7th, 2015
A gifted angel.
This man is an angel. He is truelly gifted surgeon that actually cares about his patients. I came to him after the wrong surgery was done on me and I was left deformed. He fixed it completely and now I look like I am 30 again. I do not say this lightly but he is the best surgeon I have ever seen and I have seen too many.

July 8th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon!!
Dr. Graivier has done two procedures for me (chin and eyes). He is a true artist with a scalpel - a pro at the top of his field. He is also very caring and friendly. I look 8-10 years younger after my eye procedure, and it hasn't even finished healing yet. His staff is courteous, professional, and friendly. They all seem to be having a good time and really enjoying what they do. I would not trust my face to anyone else.

June 4th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon!
I have been a patient for several years and have undergone several procedures (Breast Augmentation and Liposuction). I am so happy with my results! I would recommend to Dr. Graivier to everyone (which I have done....). His staff is very professional and make you feel right at home (Like Family!). I am hooked on his spa services and try to have something done every time I am in town! Love the skincare lines too!! Overall recommend everything!!!

May 27th, 2015
Dr. G made me feel so comfortable, that when he asked what I wanted to do, for myself, there was honest listening, objective evaluation, empathy, and encouragement. He made a profound difference in my life and by extension, my family's. He is incredibly skilled, professional, and a doctor's doctor.

May 22nd, 2015
I have had several procedures with Dr. Graivier over the years and I thinks he is an excellent surgeon. I would never even think about going to anyone else. I am looking forward to my next procedure! You are the best Dr. Miles Graivier!!

May 21st, 2015
The Best of the Best
Dr Graivier is Awesome. I had a bad experience with another doctor and he saved me from a lifetime of living with a bad outcome. He is a gifted surgeon. His staff know their stuff and everyone at his office is supportive. You could not find a better person than Dr Graivier. He will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions. He listens and looks you in the eyes as you talk. There is no question or concern too small to be addressed. Not only is his surgery technique the best, but his care, compassion, and followup are outstanding. He is the best of the best.