Dr. Miles Graivier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Graivier?

March 14th, 2017

Truly a wonderful experience from scheduling to results.

Dr. Gravier has performed 3 surgeries on me. Each surgery was performed with precision and very positive results. I would not choose any other plastic surgeon.

June 22nd, 2016

Amazing doctor! Dr. Graivier is so genuine and truly cares about every patient and their satisfaction.

June 5th, 2016

5 Stars plus!

You couldn't make a better choice when having elective procedures. From initial consult to final follow-up visit, you are treated with the highest regard from each on of the staff & Dr. Gravier. If you think, "oh I'll go with this other surgeon and save some money"...you get what you pay for! Dr. Gravier came very highly recommended, and I'm glad to say that I pass that same recommendation on! Unbelievable! And the nurses are the best!

February 23rd, 2016

Great Staff

My 11 year old son had some facial moles removed. He and his staff always made him (and me) feel at ease before, during and after the procedure. Great people!

November 6th, 2015

Had a mommy makeover four years ago. Unbelievable results. In menopause with no muffin top and perky breasts. So happy with the procedure. Dr Gravier is an artist as well as a gifted surgeon.

October 7th, 2015

A gifted angel.

This man is an angel. He is truelly gifted surgeon that actually cares about his patients. I came to him after the wrong surgery was done on me and I was left deformed. He fixed it completely and now I look like I am 30 again. I do not say this lightly but he is the best surgeon I have ever seen and I have seen too many.

July 9th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon!!

Dr. Graivier has done two procedures for me (chin and eyes). He is a true artist with a scalpel - a pro at the top of his field. He is also very caring and friendly. I look 8-10 years younger after my eye procedure, and it hasn't even finished healing yet. His staff is courteous, professional, and friendly. They all seem to be having a good time and really enjoying what they do. I would not trust my face to anyone else.

June 4th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon!

I have been a patient for several years and have undergone several procedures (Breast Augmentation and Liposuction). I am so happy with my results! I would recommend to Dr. Graivier to everyone (which I have done....). His staff is very professional and make you feel right at home (Like Family!). I am hooked on his spa services and try to have something done every time I am in town! Love the skincare lines too!! Overall recommend everything!!!

May 28th, 2015

Dr. G made me feel so comfortable, that when he asked what I wanted to do, for myself, there was honest listening, objective evaluation, empathy, and encouragement. He made a profound difference in my life and by extension, my family's. He is incredibly skilled, professional, and a doctor's doctor.

May 22nd, 2015

I have had several procedures with Dr. Graivier over the years and I thinks he is an excellent surgeon. I would never even think about going to anyone else. I am looking forward to my next procedure! You are the best Dr. Miles Graivier!!

May 22nd, 2015

The Best of the Best

Dr Graivier is Awesome. I had a bad experience with another doctor and he saved me from a lifetime of living with a bad outcome. He is a gifted surgeon. His staff know their stuff and everyone at his office is supportive. You could not find a better person than Dr Graivier. He will spend as much time as you need to answer all of your questions. He listens and looks you in the eyes as you talk. There is no question or concern too small to be addressed. Not only is his surgery technique the best, but his care, compassion, and followup are outstanding. He is the best of the best.

May 18th, 2015

African-american Rhinoplasty

During my consultation with Dr. Graivier, I explained that I wanted to define my tip and reduce the width of my nostrils a bit. He understood my concerns completely, described the procedure with confidence and clarity, and was very reassuring. I felt comfortable with my decision to stick with him almost immediately, and I am so glad that I did. The result is so beautiful, feminine, and extremely natural-looking. I absolutely love my results! I would recommend him to anyone looking to make this change. He's wonderful!