A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Gresham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Gresham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Gresham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gresham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gresham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Edward Gresham MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miles E. Gresham practice?
- Dr. Miles Gresham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miles Gresham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gardendale, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.