A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Gresham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Gresham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gresham
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gresham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Gresham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gresham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gresham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles E Gresham MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miles E. Gresham practice?
- Dr. Miles Gresham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miles Gresham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gardendale, AL and Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.