Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miles Hassell
Dr. Miles Hassell, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hassell is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Hassell has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Miles Hassell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Miles Hassell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Jill Gladish
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.01 mi13
Dr. Patrick Goodall
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Portland, OR 0.01 mi42
Dr. Mitchell Hawkey
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.01 mi20