A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Light:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Light is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Light graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Light has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Patrick William Light MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles P. Light practice?
- Dr. Miles Light has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Light practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.