Overall Review

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 4th, 2015
Lota was an ANGEL in every way!
I saw Dr. Lota when he was practicing in Binghamton, NY out of the Lourdes primary care on Robinson Street. I had lots of medical difficulties at the time. If I requested a special service, test or specialist (after careful research), he did not put me down or act high-handed. He saw that I had what I needed. And just as important, at a time when I had a lot of pain due to very serious joint damage from osteoarthritis, he was that rare physician who was not too "afeard" of the powers that were (the DEA, NYS attorney general, for example) to prescribe ample pain medication. The pain was very stubborn, and I had to resort to natural and synthetic opioids; he prescribed responsibly while making sure that I had the amount pain medication sufficient to lessen at least most of my pain. Today (six or seven years later), the physicians left in this area are weenies who are afraid to suggest more than two aspirin or an ice pak. There are situations in which something stronger is needed; a good doctor addresses this issue.