A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Masatsugu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Masatsugu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Masatsugu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masatsugu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Masatsugu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Ken Masatsugu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles K. Masatsugu practice?
- Dr. Miles Masatsugu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miles Masatsugu practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.