Dr. Miles Mcguff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miles Mcguff?

December 21st, 2015

Very kind and professional. Excellent communication skills with a patient.

April 16th, 2011

I had to go to Oconee Medical Center for klonopin withdrawls after my doctor stopped my prescription because a urine test did not show enough klonopin in my system and I was suspectted of not taking the medicine and dispensing the medicine to others. Dr. Mcguff took one look at me listened to my complaint asked me if I had had any seizures I told him no and he had me go to another bed in the emergency room, where he started an I.V. of adavan. Dr.Mcguff saved my life and I will always be greatful for the professional care that he gave me. Dr. Mcguff even called and talked to my doctor about continuance of care and explain to him that they could not stop that medicine abruptly like that. Dr. Miles Mcguff is a very smart and caring doctor. I wish he could be my family doctor.

March 1st, 2016