A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles T Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miles T. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Miles Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Morgan practices Family Medicine near Prairie Du Sac, WI.
See Prairie Du Sac Primary Care Doctors.