A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miles Murphy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles Murphy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Miles Murphy practice?
- Dr. Miles Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miles Murphy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Wales, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See North Wales Obstetricians & Gynecologists.