A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles L Singer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Miles L. Singer practice?
- Dr. Miles Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Miles Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons.