A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miles Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miles Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miles L Singer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Miles L. Singer practice?
- Dr. Miles Singer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miles Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Commerce Township, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.