Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milford Foxwell Jr
Dr. Milford Foxwell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Foxwell is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center, James Lawrence Kernan Hospital and Veteran`s ADM. He speaks English.
Dr. Milford Foxwell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Milford Foxwell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ashutosh Sachdeva
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Paul Light
Baltimore, MD 0 mi41
Dr. Francis Grumbine
Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi4