A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milhim Bodron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodron graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bodron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- St Francis North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milhim Abraham Bodron MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Milhim A. Bodron practice?
- Dr. Milhim Bodron has 1 office location.
Dr. Milhim Bodron practices Pediatrics near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Pediatricians.