Dr. Milica Bogdanovic-Starcevic MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fort Lauderdale, FL

March 27th, 2017
Great experience for first visit with Dr. Starcevic. She was on time, spent a lot of time with me, asked really good questions and seemed very competent.

March 8th, 2017
Extremely caring
Takes the time to listen and is highly intelligent

June 14th, 2016
Zero Stars -- Reported Office to Medicare and Humana
The Office Staff is beyond rude and incompetent. They should all be fired. I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago; was seen in ER and referred to an Orthopedic Surgeon for surgery. I am in a full cast & crutches. I've called her Office numerous times requesting a referral; only to be transferred to an Answering Machine. I've had 2 appts to see the Orthopedic Dr - twice, I was turned away because Dr S's Office has not sent a referral. The Orthopedic Office Staff have repeatedly contacted Dr S's Office and had the same issue - transferred to an Answering machine w/o a call back or a referral sent. It has been 2 weeks now and I have yet to see a Orthopedic Surgeon. If you have an HMO, stay away from this Office! You will NEVER get a referral. I can't wait to change Dr's once Open Enrollment begins in late fall.

February 21st, 2016
Terrible
This doctor and her office staff are the most incompetent people I have ever encountered. In the past two months, she and her staff have caused me four emergency room visits and one hospital stay for two days, all due to their negligence. She should not be licensed to practice in the United States, and her entire staff should be immediately fired.

January 13th, 2016
After finding Dr. Starcevic , I shared my experiences with friends and family. Now , my husband, my mother and three of our friends go to her as well.

April 22nd, 2015
I have called to set up an appointment and nobody returns your call (2 weeks) till I called back to set up an appointment again. Well, if the secretary Marie calls you back to set up an appointment. She will ask you how sick are you to determine your appointment time. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I guess I have to be dying to see her in a week or so. As for the doctor, She's awesome and I loved her I just wish she would be more available. What a shame. I really like the doctor but I am extremely disappointed with promptness. I cannot imagine what will happen if I have an emergency.

October 7th, 2014
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Starcevic for eight years she is the best ever seen

April 3rd, 2014
Highly recommend
Dr. Bogdanovic-Starcevic for personal md. very knowledgeable, interested in keeping patient on healthy track, suggestions, spends time and overall great doctor and person.