Dr. Milica Bogdanovic-Starcevic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milica Bogdanovic-Starcevic?

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Great experience for first visit with Dr. Starcevic. She was on time, spent a lot of time with me, asked really good questions and seemed very competent.

Extremely caring

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Takes the time to listen and is highly intelligent

Zero Stars -- Reported Office to Medicare and Humana

Posted on June 14th, 2016

The Office Staff is beyond rude and incompetent. They should all be fired. I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago; was seen in ER and referred to an Orthopedic Surgeon for surgery. I am in a full cast & crutches. I've called her Office numerous times requesting a referral; only to be transferred to an Answering Machine. I've had 2 appts to see the Orthopedic Dr - twice, I was turned away because Dr S's Office has not sent a referral. The Orthopedic Office Staff have repeatedly contacted Dr S's Office and had the same issue - transferred to an Answering machine w/o a call back or a referral sent. It has been 2 weeks now and I have yet to see a Orthopedic Surgeon. If you have an HMO, stay away from this Office! You will NEVER get a referral. I can't wait to change Dr's once Open Enrollment begins in late fall.

Terrible

Posted on February 21st, 2016

This doctor and her office staff are the most incompetent people I have ever encountered. In the past two months, she and her staff have caused me four emergency room visits and one hospital stay for two days, all due to their negligence. She should not be licensed to practice in the United States, and her entire staff should be immediately fired.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

After finding Dr. Starcevic , I shared my experiences with friends and family. Now , my husband, my mother and three of our friends go to her as well.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I have called to set up an appointment and nobody returns your call (2 weeks) till I called back to set up an appointment again. Well, if the secretary Marie calls you back to set up an appointment. She will ask you how sick are you to determine your appointment time. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I guess I have to be dying to see her in a week or so. As for the doctor, She's awesome and I loved her I just wish she would be more available. What a shame. I really like the doctor but I am extremely disappointed with promptness. I cannot imagine what will happen if I have an emergency.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Starcevic for eight years she is the best ever seen

Highly recommend

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr. Bogdanovic-Starcevic for personal md. very knowledgeable, interested in keeping patient on healthy track, suggestions, spends time and overall great doctor and person.

Posted on May 19th, 2017