Dr. Milind Javle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milind Javle?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Milind Javle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017

Best bedside manner. He's rated as a "giant"in the field of Cholangiocarcinoma and is president of the worldwide research organization on Cholangiocarcinoma. I'm a physician and President of a Medical Staff in a hospital from Birmingham Alabama

January 1st, 2016

We are so lucky to have him

Dr. Javle is brilliant, compassionate, caring who not only treats a disease with the newest research and technology but he is emotionally connected to the patient and their entire family. He is responsive, personable, hopeful, never in a rush, absolutely gives you the time and support needed – and will stay optimistic as long as there is reason. He always appears to have a plan B- C and D. He does not give up easily. He is simply an extraordinary person and it deeply knowledgeable within his field. Any patient and caregivers are beyond fortunate to have him. I know my twin and my family all believe this.

December 21st, 2013

Pancreatic Cancer Hope

Dr. Javle has been my primary medical oncologist treating my locally advanced non-resectable pancreatic cancer for the last two years. I was referred to MD Anderson by my local oncologist because he believed I only had 3-6 months to live, 12 months if I was lucky. Javle prescribed a very aggressive regimen of chemo and radiation. Although MD Anderson handles a huge volume of patients, Dr. Javle and his staff have worked hard to maintain a personal connection with me. A personal connection is difficult to maintain in the Pancreatic Cancer business because of the high mortality rate. However, it is 24 months since I started my treatments and I am still here, symptom free.

July 28th, 2009

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Javle is very caring and extremely knowledgeable. I am confident that I am getting the best options available.

May 20th, 2017