A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Kale, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Kale, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- School based Evaluations
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milind Vithal Kale MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milind V. Kale practice?
- Dr. Milind Kale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milind Kale practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists.