A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Kale, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Kale, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- School based Evaluations
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milind Vithal Kale MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milind V. Kale practice?
- Dr. Milind Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Milind Kale practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists and Glastonbury Child Psychiatrists.