A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Mondkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Mondkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mondkar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Mondkar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mondkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milind Anant Mondkar MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Milind A. Mondkar practice?
- Dr. Milind Mondkar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Milind Mondkar practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Dix Hills, NY.