A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Pansare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Pansare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pansare
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pansare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Pansare, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pansare graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pansare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milind Vishnu Pansare BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Milind V. Pansare practice?
- Dr. Milind Pansare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milind Pansare practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Ithaca, MI.
See Commerce Township Allergists and Commerce Township Pediatricians.