A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Pansare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Pansare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Pansare, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pansare graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pansare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pansare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milind V. Pansare practice?
Dr. Milind Pansare practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Allergists and Commerce Township Pediatricians.