A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Pansare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Pansare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pansare
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pansare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Pansare, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pansare graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pansare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milind Vishnu Pansare BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Milind V. Pansare practice?
- Dr. Milind Pansare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milind Pansare practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Ithaca, MI.
See Commerce Township Allergists and Commerce Township Pediatricians.